Welcome to Child & Family
Psychology Services. We offer assessment and interventions for children,
adolescents and families experiencing a range of difficulties, including:
- Sleep problems (e.g. settling difficulties, frequent night
waking, bedtime behaviour problems)
- Behaviour problems (e.g.
aggression, non-compliance, tantrums)
- Developmental concerns (e.g. developmental delays or
disorders such as Autism)
- Family relationships (e.g. attachment or parent-child
relationship difficulties, family conflict)
- Anxiety (e.g. specific fears, separation anxiety, general
anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Selective Mutism)
- Mood problems (e.g. depression)
Earthquakes Support – if you have been affected by the Canterbury
earthquakes you may be eligible for free services related to this. Please enquire.
We are experienced Child and Family Psychologists and pride
ourselves on providing warm, helpful and professional services to our
clients. We use assessments, interventions and strategies that
research has proven to be effective, while ensuring that the service we
deliver fits with the individual client’s particular needs, circumstances
us today for further information.